Saturday, April 18, 2020

Stay Safe out there!

     Well, here it is April of 2020 and we are hold up in our little house trying to avoid the virus. Never been quarantined before so this is a new experience that I'm not real excited about. We have been stuck inside now for just over a month. We don't go out for much of anything. Yesterday we had to run to the drug store because we ran out of tooth paste but other than things like that, we just stay in. We get our groceries delivered by Walmart so we don't have to go shopping for that either. They have an app that allows you to do your shopping on the computer and then they deliver your order to your front door. Pretty good deal if you are worried about this virus. I have pneumonia right now, and lung damage from emphysema. I had pneumonia once before and I had to spend over two weeks on a ventilator in the ICU and almost died with it. So, I don't think I would survive the onset of this COVID -19. That's why we are strictly adhering to the guidelines set forth by the CDC. Linda is not much better with diabetes and heart trouble. So, we hope all of you out there are doing well, and staying safe. Take care, & God Bless.

1 comment:

  1. In 2003, I followed a link to the Journal of the Molly B touting the optimism to begin the task of building your own trawler. Through college I followed along closely with every post. It was encouraging and inspiring to see you endeavour through storms and hardships. My close eye to the project began to wane as I graduated, but every time I saw a trawler, I was reminded to check on the progress. It was incredible to see the Molly B launched and you guys begin the journey aboard. I just wanted you to know that your hard work was encouraging even though I have no plan to ever build a boat. I'm glad you and Linda were able to enjoy her, and that someone else is still enjoying her. Stay well!

    ReplyDelete