Friday, March 18, 2016

Getting Close to Departure

     Here it is the third week of March and we only have about 1 1/2 weeks to go before we have to head north again. We will be in Norfolk for the AGLCA Spring Rendezvous on the 2nd of May so we hope to see you there. You can look us up at the discussion panel on the best boat for the loop. I will be sitting on that panel to explain why I built my boat the way I did so I could use it to do the loop. Never having done the loop, I can't really provide any input with respect to what is the best boat to use. I think it's a matter of personal preference and the suitability of the boat as far as draft and the air draft while still being comfortable to live aboard for a slightly extended period of time. It will be interesting to hear what the other panel members have to say about their preferences. 

No comments:

Post a Comment