Monday, February 18, 2013

Back on the Mend

     It's been some time since I've updated my blog so I thought I had better get it done. I'm back on my crutches again since I had to have a screw removed from my foot repair. I'm just about ready to get back to work as I can put some weight on my foot again. I have so much to do, I really hate to sit around with a bad foot. I have been working on cleaning up a lot of what I call loose ends. I have finished the forward cabin, the galley, and am currently working on the bridge. I just have a few more things to finish on the bridge and I will be done up there. Then I think I will get started on the salon where I have a couple cabinets left to build, my navigation station desk, and my dinette. Once these are completed I'm off to the engine room where I have quite a few loose ends to clean up. The Molly B is just about done, and getting closer to the launch day. I don't know just how much longer it will be yet, but the light at the end of the tunnel is definitely in site. I want to say hey to Jerry and Pat from Michigan who stopped by yesterday to see the Molly B. It was great to meet you both and talk with you.

2 comments:

  1. FWIW, my refrigerator is fastened to the deck with a aluminum angle that is also fastened to the frig.

    Bill Kelleher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bill. I secured mine the same way. I used an aluminum angle secured to the deck along the bottom as well as an angle bracket secured to the bulkhead and to the top of the refrigerator. It should stay put in most any sea condition. I don't know about what's inside though.

    Thanks again,
    Tom

    ReplyDelete