Saturday, July 7, 2012

I'm Getting Closer

     I got my cast off yesterday, but I have to stay off my foot for another two or three weeks before I can get back to work. So, I guess I will be sitting around for just a bit longer. I sure hope this is the last of the new parts I'm going to need for awhile. I never will get the Molly B finished if this sort of thing keeps popping up.

Monday July 23, 2012
     Believe it or not, I'm still sitting here waiting for this foot to heal. I am putting some weight on it now so maybe it won't be much longer before I can get back to work. I joined the AGLCA the other day, and have been reading a lot of the members blog posts about their trips. I'm really getting anxious to get the Molly B in the Water. It will be awhile yet before that day arrives but I'm really getting motivated to get started on our journey.

4 comments:

  1. Ran across your website a few years ago. You've made remarkable progress and the workmanship looks excellent! I'm about 5 years into a Klondike project, not nearly as far along as yours but making steady progress.

    Keep up the good work! It's inspiring to see an undertaking of this magnitude nearing completion.

    Regards,

    Steve Hansen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Steve, I hope I can get back to work real soon now. Best of luck with your Klondike. Would love to see some pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molly B Skipper,

    I am so impressed at what you have accomplished and have so enjoyed seeing your progress. I hope you are getting better and can get back to it soon. You are so close and have done an incredible job!!! Great job!!

    Bruce Trost

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Bruce, the foot is getting a little better every day. I should be able to get back to work pretty soon now.

    ReplyDelete