I've been working down in the forward cabin area since I've been back to work. Once I completed my doors, I got the head completed and now I'm working on the stateroom. I have quite a bit done down there so far, and I'm just about ready to start putting it all together. I have my drawer fronts completed, my paneling is all cut and fit and ready for paint, I do have some of the paneling installed already, and I have almost completed the wiring for my outlets and lights in the stateroom. I have the port "V" berth panel cut and fit with the starboard side left to do. Once I get some of it put together, I will get some pictures posted of the results. It's looking pretty good, but it is taking a long time to put it all together.