Thursday, April 21, 2016

We've made it to Virginia

     We are now at Wormley Creek Marina in Yorktown, VA. We got here this afternoon and will be here for a couple weeks while we attend the AGLCA Rendezvous starting on the 2nd of May. I plan to haul the boat while we're here to see if I can figure out what is causing my shaft vibrations. I really need to get that fixed before we go to much farther on our loop. I have my anchor winch fixed and now I'm waiting for parts again to fix my auto pilot. I sure hope they get here before we plan on leaving. I don't think I will leave until I get that thing fixed, it really helps when you are steering a long course. Without it you are constantly steering the boat and fighting the bow swing in quartering seas. Hopefully everything will come together and we can be underway again soon. We'll get a chance to visit with the kids and grand kids while we are here so that really makes the stop an important one.

No comments:

Post a Comment