Sunday, November 22, 2015

Back in the warm state again.

     We left Virginia on the 29th of October and arrived here in Ft. Pierce, FL on the 14th  of November. We had a very pleasant trip down the ditch with no major problems. I think we have all the bugs worked out of the Molly B, finally! I did have a problem with my radar and I'm still working on what that problem is and whether or not I can fix it or will have to replace the radar. We'll be here for a few months and plan to head north around the first week of April, the beginning of our trip around the great loop. Really looking forward to that 2,000+ mile trip up through the great lakes and back down the river systems into the Gulf of Mexico and Florida.

1 comment:

  1. When you get into Georgian Bay if you are planning on a stop in Parry Sound give us a call

    ReplyDelete