Friday, July 5, 2013

Summer in Florida

     Yes, It's summer here in Florida also, mighty hot and lots of humidity. I've been working every day on the Molly B and getting some things done. The engine shutdown system didn't work out because I had the wrong circuit board. I had to upgrade to the 5 circuit board in order to hook up the generator, engines, and blowers. That's four circuits and the board I had only had three circuits. As soon as it arrives, I can complete the installation of the engine shutdown system. In the mean time I've been working on some wiring for my winch for the mast boom and the mast itself. I've been pulling wires through the mast and getting my radar mount finished up. I'm making progress as usual all be it a little on the slow side. I've also been dealing with radiation treatments for my prostate cancer so that has really slowed me down as well. I just can't seem to work more than a couple of hours a day and I'm worn out. My Dr. says that will pass in a month or so. Maybe then I can get a little more done each day. I'm getting so close to the launch of this project I really need to get it finished up and in the water! I'm getting really anxious the closer I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment