Sunday, September 16, 2012

I'm Finally Back At It!

     I am finally back to work at least part time. I'm working on the remaining doors for the cabinets in the forward cabin area. I have 25 doors left to complete. I couldn't believe how many doors there are in this boat. All together there are 39 cabinet doors including the galley cabinets. That's what you get when you try to make a storage compartment out of every nook and cranny in the boat. I have all the stiles and rails cut and profiled and am now working on the raised panels. Once I get all the doors installed, I need to run the wires for my anchor winch so I can finish the stateroom. Then I will be done with the forward cabin area. I'm making some progress and I hope it won't be too much longer before I'm ready to launch.

No comments:

Post a Comment